THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

misunderstood my but!

right now i am at a stage of giving up or remembering what happened in the end!

“I didn’t follow you to a close school because I knew that you were in love with another girl. And I thought that true love would keep you two together forever. I-I didn’t want to get in the way of that. But the truth is – I always wanted to tell you how I felt.” She wore a broad smile, but her tears were evident in her eyes. “I love you too Andrew. I know you want to make it work with another girl, but I’m tired…I’m tired of going through this pain. I want to make myself happy too. So I’m telling you this,” she said, and then took a small breath, “and then I’m going to move on. I feel like I finally can now. So, this song is for you.

if i did not tell you in that later my dearest friend ! i would said it all in these faithful words at least at your face! instead you are being such an ass to me to the end! i do not think nothing wrong is happening! please follow your own path! like i said before! whoever you like right now i watch to be happy with this person! with me not having from you ! is not right at all! what is wrong with me! okiez jokiez!i am just trying to say is move along and forget what happened in the past and his bad indirect behavior too!

so what i should remember in the end is is hard to say your the best thing that i knew! it sucks to say my life would never be the same! too perfect for many words on you! ok i will stop! *sobs cries *

0 comments: