THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

entry after how long?

yay! is been a long time right since i wrote something or anything on this site? well to bad ! i like quite!!! well not really !!!i am not writing on this site so that i will be more secure with what i posted! so ya if you want to see what i have written or typed you can't anymore!okay since i hate keeping people out of the loop here is the little update! i am uber busy with alot plans with the upcoming year! well duh i am now the leader of anime society at my school! i am thinking to much already! mostly with my number 1 idea operation! only 2 people know this! oh yaa busy with right now watching asian drama or watching the so little anime this season! "sob sob cry cry" the area where i post everything is in my journal entires on www.jpopasia.com! is all about my stories ! btw everyone that commented loved my stories! (shh i will not what is it about) the only way you could read is if you had a login or asked for my username and password! my lasted entry 100 things about me and stuff! woah i am getting tired! who is going to making waves saturday? meet aj rafael? who has connections>? i do my cousin! ok byez!

0 comments: